I was so excited to do my first DIY tutorial and I really enjoyed making this, it was suprisingly easy to do and didn't take a lot of time. You can always just follow up to step 6 for a quicker, more simple bracelet/ring and of course, you can use any beads that you own :) Here's how to make it:
1. First cut a piece of string that will fit around your wrist and add a bit more length, so you can tie the ends. Simply thread beads onto the string until they cover your whole wrist and tie the ends togther tightly.
2. So you've made the first part of the bracelet. Try it on to see if it fits.
3. Repeat what you did for step 1, but use a piece of string that covers your middle finger (or any finger you'd like). Tie the ends together and try it on.
4. Next, cut a piece of string that is a bit longer than the length of your wrist to the base of your middle finger. Tie one end of it to the bracelet you made in step 1.
5. Fill this piece with beads. I used a larger, statement bead for this and filled the rest with small gold beads.
6. Tie the end to the ring that you made earlier. You can leave finish here or carry on to step 7.
7. Cut two fairly long pieces of string, one longer than the other and tie the shorter peice at the top of the large statement bead, making sure you've tied it so equal halfs are hanging loose. Repeat this with the larger peice, about half an inch above the first.
8. Fill each string half with beads. I used long beads in a different colour for this. Tie the ends to the bracelet, making sure that each end you tie is equal distance from the large statement bead.
9. Repeat this for the top two halfs, tieing the ends further away from the large central bead. And your done!
I hope you liked it, please comment if you like this kind of post or if you'd like to make this DIY and please send me an image of yours, if you do. Thanks again for all the great comments! Hope you all had a nice weekend :)